The University of San Diego is currently closed to all visitors, with faculty and staff working remotely. The admissions staff will continue to evaluate first-year and transfer applications for the fall 中国体彩票手机版下载 term. If you are a first-year student who has applied or been admitted for fall 中国体彩票手机版下载, please click here for additional information. If you are a transfer student and have applied, please click here for additional information.
- Award amount: $18,000-$25,000
- Awards are renewable for four years as long as a student maintains minimum grade point average requirements.
- Awards are determined by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, based upon superior academic performance with regard to grades, course selection and test scores.
- First-year applicants will automatically be considered for a merit scholarship upon applying for admission to USD. (International applicants must submit official ACT or SAT scores in order to be considered.)
- Only first-year applicants are eligible for merit scholarship consideration.
- Financial need is not considered in the awarding of merit scholarships.